Men’s wear is one thing that is often considered to be less vibrant than the women’s wear and that’s how we often tend to take them lightly. But with so many patterns and styles evolving, one can definitely see more scope of interest pouring into men’s wear. Getting into the psyche of men will let you know that they are pretty spontaneous in terms of selecting their apparels and the safest of all options is what they choose. “Polo” shirts, for example, is one of the kinds that men like to have in their wardrobes. Irrespective of what occasion they are about to visit, men like carrying casual polo shirts with base trousers or a pair of jeans. Step 1 can be finding out that perfect polo shirt for yourself. And when you've actually found your dream polo, you can follow a few more steps to look perfect. For getting things clearer here are a few do's and don’ts that you must follow to cool in that polo shirt of yours.
Firstly, do not wear them with an undershirt. They're meant to be casual. They're meant to project the belief that you might end up playing your favorite sport in the next few minutes. An undershirt will not only make you look bulkier but also the sleeves might peek out from underneath, making the look quite odd. Many polos have pretty deep and the rest are overt with closed collars. But every brand varies, you see. Lacoste polo’s, for example, have two buttons with a placket that stretches down till chest and below; it demands to be buttoned. On the other hand, Crew’s offering doesn't go quite so low, you can close the top button and showcase it in an elite way or you can wear it completely unbuttoned.
One can easily find out that patterned or Mens Casual Polo Shirts can look irrevocably smart if they are slightly worked out in design. Like the formal edge helps anchor the pattern, regardless of how bold it is. Keep your eye out for striped, floral or zigzagged versions this year. Just remember to keep the rest of your look simple and let the polo shirt do all the talking. Polo Shirt is an ideal summer collection that every gentleman should have at least a few of them, in his closet. From sporting attire to leisurewear, polo shirts can be paired with many wardrobe items such as shorts, seersucker and more. An exceptionally flexible shirt, it is predominantly worn in the warmer summer months due to its short sleeves and breathability. Perfect for the peppy and fun-loving gentleman, it is a common sight on golf courses, tennis courts, and beaches and around town for leisurely strolls through the shops and maybe also at a casual lunch at a quaint bistro.
Last but not the least, whenever you think of carrying a polo casual shirt, make sure the do's and don'ts are taken care of and no matter what you can always have enough polo shirts and still would want to have more.
- GET DOLLED UP WITH SWEATERS THIS WINTER
- Must-Know Socks Fashion That Will Make a Statement
- THE IMPORTANCE OF ACTIVEWEAR
- HIS LOVE FOR CASUAL POLO SHIRTS
- DRESSED UP IS THE NEW CASUAL
- WINTER WEAR FOR THE NEW YEAR
- FLAUNT YOUR WINTER STYLE WITH LADIES JACKET
- LOOK SMART-CASUAL WITH SWEATERS
- THIS VALENTINE’S DAY, MAKE YOUR PARTNER FEEL EQUESTRIAN SPECIAL
- ADD THE COLLAR MAGIC TO YOUR LOOK WITH POLO T-SHIRTS FOR WOMEN
- MEN... FIND YOUR PERFECT PAIR OF FOOTWEAR
- GET YOUR COOL ON WITH MEN COTTON SHIRTS
- PLAY IT COOL AND MOVE FREELY WITH STRETCH PANTS FOR MEN
- SHOE-OFF WITH STYLISH LOAFERS FOR MEN
- ACCESSORIES YOUR PERSONALITY
- HOW TO DRESS WELL, ALWAYS
- GET YOUR STYLE ON WITH ROMPERS FOR MEN
- POWERFUL ATTIRE FOR THE EMPOWERING WOMAN!
- DECODING WORK-WEAR FOR YOUNG WAGED WOMEN
- 10 PIECES THAT EVERY GENTLEMEN SHOULD OWN!
- HAVE A PASSION FOR FASHION?
- JEANS TO THE RESCUE!
- TIME FOR SOME STRIPE-TEASE!
- 7 THINGS FROM JUMPUSA THAT ARE PERFECT GIFTS!
- DIFFERENT TYPES OF CASUAL SHIRTS FOR MEN: AN OVERVIEW
- CASUAL SHIRTS AS AN INTEGRAL PART OF DIFFERENT OCCASIONS
- WINTER JACKETS FOR MEN & WOMEN
- TIPS TO CHOOSING THE RIGHT WINTER WEAR FOR MEN
- SHOP ONLINE FOR LATEST COLLECTION OF MEN'S CASUAL SWEATERS